Thomas A. Nanna
Thomas Nanna founded the Law Office of Thomas A. Nanna in 2003 after serving as an associate attorney for several years with one of the nation’s largest filers of consumer bankruptcies. Mr. Nanna started his law practice because of his strong passion for providing quality service, direct communication and compassion for clients – all qualities many larger firms fail to deliver. Mr. Nanna remains on a first name basis with all clients and personally conducts each appointment and court appearance himself. This means that each client receives the experience, knowledge and highest level of professionalism during each step of the process to deliver the best possible results from an attorney that is Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by the American Board of Certification.
Mr. Nanna is also a licensed Mortgage Broker and assists clients with purchasing their first home, re-financing their current home or taking out a second mortgage or Home Equity Line of Credit.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Certification in Consumer Bankruptcy Law
- Member, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Tampa Bay Bankruptcy Bar Association
- Member, Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Admitted to practice before the Middle District of Florida
Amber L. Magarejo
Amber Margarejo joined the Law Office of Thomas A. Nanna in 2012. Ms. Margarejo is fluent in the Spanish language. She has over 25 years’ experience in the bankruptcy field. She is a Tampa native and a member of the Circulo Cubano and the Krewe of Mambi.